Whether you currently have a company blog that needs to be reworked or are looking to get one off the ground, there are loads of benefits that come along with getting your blog platform moving forward. As more and more businesses compete for cheap search engine optimization through organic search results, a blog provides a great medium to provide a high level of unique content that can dramatically improve your SEO scores. Here are 5 major benefits to starting or re-starting your companies blog.
- Content Is King: Google and all other search engines out there love content. They absolutely cannot get enough quality content under ever possible niche topic imaginable, as the more information they have on a subject the better their search results can display the most relevant information available.A blog provides a flexible and open realmwhere you and your employees can post regularly about products and services you’re offering, go for further organic search positions, and update content pertaining to your business regularly.
- Free and Simple:using simple installations like WordPress allows you toset up good looking and interactive blog site without having to be well versed in advanced coding like html, php, css, etc. Anyone can quickly login to your blog dashboard and make changes, add a post, moderate comments and more, all in a simple to use interface. This means you can get your blog off the ground running in as little time as possible.
- Flexibility:the ability to schedule blog posts that have already been developed or post at any time of the day is another benefit of starting your company blog. As new information is made available during various times of the day, week, or month; a blog allows you to post when and where you see fit. There areno time constraints and you have the ability to schedule postings in line with promotions or events you may be holding.
- No Lack of Topics: a blog allows for a professional as well as personal approach to conveying content and information to your clients, perspective clients, fans, and web users. Some companies employ a strictly business approach to blogging while others prefer a more personalized approach, but the highest value may be found somewhere in the middle. Posting on industry items as well as relating to your readers personally with a far more casual voice is a great way toimprove readership and gain more attention for your business.
- Your Company Voice:people as well as search engines love content, and with an open blog platform you have the ability tocontrol your companies “voice” in the eyes of users and clients. Creating an open atmosphere where you share information is a great way to relate to users and show the more human side of your company, which everyone can relate to. Offer opinions, provide answers, ask questions, and keep it professionally casual.
- Your Competition Has One:you may notice that your competitors who are doing well, and almost all online companies out there, will employ a blog to gain traffic, leads, and sales. If you’re not offering a personal atmosphere to share information and your competitors are, it can have a negative effect on web users perception of your company. After all,blogging is free, blogging is powerful, and can only benefit companies who utilize them.
It’s a great idea to start or re-start your companies blog considering all of the benefits that go along with regular content development, not only for SEO scores but also for client trust and brand reputation management as well. Using a blog is a great way to employ cheap search engine optimization and engage your users on a more regular basis.